General Assembly & Members Day 2023
The Eurochild General Assembly & Members Day 2023 will be online on 16-17 May 2023.
While the General Assembly sessions will include presentations and discussions on finances, activity reports and voting, the Members Day sessions will provide space for knowledge and practice exchange. This is a members-only event.
Registrations are now open: Read the agenda and register by 12 May
All internal background documents are available in the Members' Room. If you are a Eurochild member, but do not know how to access it, please email Davide Rambaldi.
16 May 2023, 10h00-12h30 (CEST)
Activity reports; Discussions; Voting; Membership
17 May 2023, 10h00-15h00 (CEST)
- Children’s Rights in the Digital Environment
- Addressing child trafficking within child protection frameworks
- How can we protect and fulfil children’s rights during and after armed conflict?
- The National Eurochild Forums (NEFs) breaking down child participation barriers
- Early child development and fatherhood
- Play – a forgotten right?
- Fundraising at national level
- Children’s Mental Health, DG Santé
- Supporting Members States delivering for children, DG Reform
Not a member?
-> Become a member and you will have access to training and capacity building activities to support your advocacy and professional development, you will have access to the latest news on policy developments, events and funding opportunities.