Measuring progress in deinstitutionalisation and improving data availability, quality and comparability on children in alternative care
Recording and resources now available
On 23 February Eurochild, in partnership with UNICEF ECARO, organised an expert online roundtable as part of our DataCare initiative on "Measuring progress in deinstitutionalisation and improving data availability, quality and comparability on children in alternative care".
The objective of this webinar was to showcase good practices across the EU in integrating children in alternative care into national monitoring indicator frameworks and data improvement action plans, and identify key drivers that can facilitate the necessary data reforms and result in stronger data systems and increased data use in the policy cycle.
Watch the recording:
Resources and presentations:
- UNICEF and Eurochild_Setting the scene to measure progress in DI
- Data quality availability and comparability for CiAC in Ireland
- Measuring progress in DI and improving data in Sweden
- National Unitary Methodology for Closure Plans in Romania
- Deinstitutionalisation in Greece
- Questions and Answers summary