Eurochild values the privacy of the people who access our website (www.eurochild.org). We believe it is important to be transparent about how we use data created by users of our website.
- By using the Eurochild website, you agree to the storage and use of the data provided by you through our forms and authentication procedures and you warrant this data is accurate.
- When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- We do not share personal data with other companies or organisations for marketing or similar purposes.
- By registering to our newsletters, you agree to the use of your email in this way. In case you do not want to receive our emails anymore you can opt-out by clicking on ‘’unsubscribe’’ in the email footer at any time.
- Tracking logs will be used only for statistics to help us improve our services. This information does not contain any personally identifiable information.